Sign in to follow this  
PaintsRule

Well Rainman went to his new home on Sunday,

He was such a good boy for never going on a trailer before. But this never surprised me as he was such a good boy anyways. He is going to be local, hubby can stop in every week, when he gets grain to check in on him, and he will have one of our mares that he was used to being turned out, there for company. The guy really loves our babies and always wanted one, and takes very good care of his horses. Rainman was not even limping anymore and the swelling was getting less and less noticeable every day.

--------------------

He was such a good boy for never going on a trailer before. But this never surprised me as he was such a good boy anyways. He is going to be local, hubby can stop in every week, when he gets grain to check in on him, and he will have one of our mares that he was used to being turned out, there for company. The guy really loves our babies and always wanted one, and takes very good care of his horses. Rainman was not even limping anymore and the swelling was getting less and less noticeable every day.

--------------------

Wow, you scared me with that title:

"Rainman went to to his...".

I didn't know if he had taken a turn for the worse and he was gone now. [Eek!]

Thanks for the update.

Glad that all is turning out so well. [Angel]

Wow, you scared me with that title:

"Rainman went to to his...".

I didn't know if he had taken a turn for the worse and he was gone now. [Eek!]

Thanks for the update.

Glad that all is turning out so well. [Angel]

Sorry, didnt realize that would scare some.... He had progessed really well, and the guy who got him, really loves his daddy and he looks so much like his daddy. He has a tbred mare and her daughter, and wanted a stallion to cross on them. I have always wondered how his daddy would cross on tbred, so this would give me an idea.......

I just REALLY couldnt see keeping 3 stallions.... heheheh and his daddy is going to be around a couple more years anyways....... and geldings seem to bother stallions........

I threatened his life if he didnt treat him right! LOL.

Sorry, didnt realize that would scare some.... He had progessed really well, and the guy who got him, really loves his daddy and he looks so much like his daddy. He has a tbred mare and her daughter, and wanted a stallion to cross on them. I have always wondered how his daddy would cross on tbred, so this would give me an idea.......

I just REALLY couldnt see keeping 3 stallions.... heheheh and his daddy is going to be around a couple more years anyways....... and geldings seem to bother stallions........

I threatened his life if he didnt treat him right! LOL.