Sign in to follow this  
surfin_bc88

Rattlesnake bite on muzzle (Pg 14 new update)

I am so glad you have taken the time to keep us all updated. [Huggy]

I have given many thoughts and prayers to this horse [Huggy]

[Angel][Angel] for continued improvements [Angel]

I am so glad you have taken the time to keep us all updated. [Huggy]

I have given many thoughts and prayers to this horse [Huggy]

[Angel][Angel] for continued improvements [Angel]

Oh I am sooo happy to hear that he is doing much better!!! What a strong boy.

If something happens and he ever needs a new home, you let me know [Wink] . With a heart like his and the will to live, he deserves a forever home!

Thank you so much for updating us all, and for not giving up on him! You both are guardian angels! You deserve a big [Huggy] and [Not Worthy] . Great job hon! Cant wait to hear more updates on him!!!

[Angel][Huggy][Not Worthy][Huggy][Not Worthy]

Oh I am sooo happy to hear that he is doing much better!!! What a strong boy.

If something happens and he ever needs a new home, you let me know [Wink] . With a heart like his and the will to live, he deserves a forever home!

Thank you so much for updating us all, and for not giving up on him! You both are guardian angels! You deserve a big [Huggy] and [Not Worthy] . Great job hon! Cant wait to hear more updates on him!!!

[Angel][Huggy][Not Worthy][Huggy][Not Worthy]

[Yay][Jump][Yay][Jump] What a relief to know he is improving and able to eat a little on his own. You have done an awesome job of caring for him! He is lucky to have an owner as devoted to his care as you have been. Keep up the good work and you'll be back on the trails with him before you know.

[Yay][Jump][Yay][Jump] What a relief to know he is improving and able to eat a little on his own. You have done an awesome job of caring for him! He is lucky to have an owner as devoted to his care as you have been. Keep up the good work and you'll be back on the trails with him before you know.

Hey all! Sorry it's taken so long to update!

His face looks normal, he's eating and drinking normally, and even putting some weight back on! No signs of founder, I trimmed him today and everything is great. The swelling in his legs is gone, everything nice and tight. Today there is actually two little scabs on the bridge of his nose, which is the bite, and the other ones on his bottom lip seem to have just been cracking from all the swelling. I've been turning him out for a few hours a day, and he's soooo happy to be loose of his stall(normally he's out 24/7). I still need to snap some pictures of him for you guys, I'll try and do that tomorrow.

Fudge02- Actually, I have an opportunity to move up north, and I can't take all 3 horses with me, I was only planning on taking my filly since I raised her from 2 months up.. So unfortunately I'll probably have to consider selling him and my other gelding. Look for him online in a few months. [Me Cry]

once again, I don't think I could possibly say it enough, THANK YOU, all of you for the wonderful support and advice!!!

Kate

Hey all! Sorry it's taken so long to update!

His face looks normal, he's eating and drinking normally, and even putting some weight back on! No signs of founder, I trimmed him today and everything is great. The swelling in his legs is gone, everything nice and tight. Today there is actually two little scabs on the bridge of his nose, which is the bite, and the other ones on his bottom lip seem to have just been cracking from all the swelling. I've been turning him out for a few hours a day, and he's soooo happy to be loose of his stall(normally he's out 24/7). I still need to snap some pictures of him for you guys, I'll try and do that tomorrow.

Fudge02- Actually, I have an opportunity to move up north, and I can't take all 3 horses with me, I was only planning on taking my filly since I raised her from 2 months up.. So unfortunately I'll probably have to consider selling him and my other gelding. Look for him online in a few months. [Me Cry]

once again, I don't think I could possibly say it enough, THANK YOU, all of you for the wonderful support and advice!!!

Kate

Reno, I am so glad to hear everything with Possum turned out ok [Huggy] I love happy endings [big Grin] I hadn't seen any posts in a few day's & luckily came on to check before I turned it for the night.Give Possum a hug & kiss from me.I'm so glad God helped to heal him.Those prayers,what can I say [Angel][big Grin]

Reno, I am so glad to hear everything with Possum turned out ok [Huggy] I love happy endings [big Grin] I hadn't seen any posts in a few day's & luckily came on to check before I turned it for the night.Give Possum a hug & kiss from me.I'm so glad God helped to heal him.Those prayers,what can I say [Angel][big Grin]

Awww, man. That was one heart wrenching story! It went from sheer agnozing pain and uncertainty to a wonderful, uplifting recovery, and now a deeply saddening end...Wouldn't that be ironic if Fudge02 bought him [Wink]

Awww, man. That was one heart wrenching story! It went from sheer agnozing pain and uncertainty to a wonderful, uplifting recovery, and now a deeply saddening end...Wouldn't that be ironic if Fudge02 bought him [Wink]

Boy you had everyone on the edge of their seats through this one. [smile]

Reno, I want to thank you for posting all the updates. I know you think it was us trying to help you but I think you did us all a great service. Your rollcoaster ride may just give someone else hope if this happens to another horse.

I know I had lots of support from posters on here when George got hurt. It felt like the end of the world to me but then I saw pictures and read how others had gotten through simular injuries and it gave me hope.

Thanks [Angel]

Boy you had everyone on the edge of their seats through this one. [smile]

Reno, I want to thank you for posting all the updates. I know you think it was us trying to help you but I think you did us all a great service. Your rollcoaster ride may just give someone else hope if this happens to another horse.

I know I had lots of support from posters on here when George got hurt. It felt like the end of the world to me but then I saw pictures and read how others had gotten through simular injuries and it gave me hope.

Thanks [Angel]