Sign in to follow this  
*skipsmyboy*

EPM - last update.

I know its very hard. I'm very proud of you, you held on even though everyone told you that you should let go. I know Catch appreciates everything that you did for him. Let me know if theres anything i can do for you.I love you very much.

If you want Quinter can be your project from now on. [Huggy]

Prayers for you and Catch-Up [Angel][Angel][Angel]

[ 02-14-2008, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: TaffysBabe ]

I know its very hard. I'm very proud of you, you held on even though everyone told you that you should let go. I know Catch appreciates everything that you did for him. Let me know if theres anything i can do for you.I love you very much.

If you want Quinter can be your project from now on. [Huggy]

Prayers for you and Catch-Up [Angel][Angel][Angel]

[ 02-14-2008, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: TaffysBabe ]

Oh no, I was so hoping it would be a different outcome for your beautiful boy.

You did a great job through this whole challenging time.

Oh no, I was so hoping it would be a different outcome for your beautiful boy.

You did a great job through this whole challenging time.

[Me Cry] i'm soooo sorry. I know you've got to be devastated.

But... Catch knew that you did EVERYTHING you could for him. And he knew that he was loved. And that's all they ever really want. Just to be loved. And he was. You gave him every opportunity and every chance and then...when it was clear, you gave him a peaceful dignified end. Sometimes that is the best gift we can give our friends.

[Huggy][Huggy][Huggy]

[Angel] RIP Catch [Angel]

I know this is cheesy, but... keep him alive in your heart by cherishing all those happy memories. He will still be with you always as long as you remember him.

Again... i'm so sorry.

[Me Cry] i'm soooo sorry. I know you've got to be devastated.

But... Catch knew that you did EVERYTHING you could for him. And he knew that he was loved. And that's all they ever really want. Just to be loved. And he was. You gave him every opportunity and every chance and then...when it was clear, you gave him a peaceful dignified end. Sometimes that is the best gift we can give our friends.

[Huggy][Huggy][Huggy]

[Angel] RIP Catch [Angel]

I know this is cheesy, but... keep him alive in your heart by cherishing all those happy memories. He will still be with you always as long as you remember him.

Again... i'm so sorry.

I just read all 8 pages. My heart breaks for you. I'm so very sorry. [Huggy]

I just read all 8 pages. My heart breaks for you. I'm so very sorry. [Huggy]

--

I am soooo sorry to hear your sad ending, but I have kept up with all your writings of him, I think he is an awesome horse, and had a perfect MOM.. Don't you let anyone tell you otherwise.. You did right by him, And His love showed that.

I am glad you gave him every chance you had to offer him, I know how much it took out of you, and i know how much he meant to you! [Angel][Angel] I know you will find another 4 footed equine friend, and I know they will never match up, but tell your new friend all about your old friend, and I promise they will listen, and will try their best to be all they can cause they will know how good you are! [Jump]

Keep your heart light, and your chin up! [Huggy][Huggy]

May your friend always rest peacefully in your heart!

--

I am soooo sorry to hear your sad ending, but I have kept up with all your writings of him, I think he is an awesome horse, and had a perfect MOM.. Don't you let anyone tell you otherwise.. You did right by him, And His love showed that.

I am glad you gave him every chance you had to offer him, I know how much it took out of you, and i know how much he meant to you! [Angel][Angel] I know you will find another 4 footed equine friend, and I know they will never match up, but tell your new friend all about your old friend, and I promise they will listen, and will try their best to be all they can cause they will know how good you are! [Jump]

Keep your heart light, and your chin up! [Huggy][Huggy]

May your friend always rest peacefully in your heart!