Magnum Girl

Bad Leg Injury!

I have been following this post - I am so sorry this happened, but I am really glad that you shared it with us and let us see the progress. It is so interesting to see the healing process on a horse.

The wound is looking really good - he is lucky to have such good caretakers.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for posting all the photos.

I have been following this post - I am so sorry this happened, but I am really glad that you shared it with us and let us see the progress. It is so interesting to see the healing process on a horse.

The wound is looking really good - he is lucky to have such good caretakers.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for posting all the photos.

OHHH, the woes of being a poor crippled horse.... The black and white of course being his best buddy in the world (quite possibly gay lover, yet to be determined though) Magnum...

-

-

-

-

[big Grin]

OHHH, the woes of being a poor crippled horse.... The black and white of course being his best buddy in the world (quite possibly gay lover, yet to be determined though) Magnum...

-

-

-

-

[big Grin]

WOW, just amazing. I have been following his progress since you first posted and I am trully amazed.

Kudos to you and your vet [Not Worthy] !

azgrulla [smiley Wavey]

WOW, just amazing. I have been following his progress since you first posted and I am trully amazed.

Kudos to you and your vet [Not Worthy] !

azgrulla [smiley Wavey]

He has no idea that he is hurt, does he!!

He looks GREAT!!!

I wonder what type of scarring there is going to be? It is looking so healthy!

Cols

He has no idea that he is hurt, does he!!

He looks GREAT!!!

I wonder what type of scarring there is going to be? It is looking so healthy!

Cols

Everyone involved in his care has truely done an amazing job [Not Worthy] His weight looks great and he seems happy, healthy and not in that pain, if any!!!!!!!

Everyone involved in his care has truely done an amazing job [Not Worthy] His weight looks great and he seems happy, healthy and not in that pain, if any!!!!!!!

Not much to update, he's still being himself and working on growing that skin. I'm on Spring Break this week, so I snapped a few quick pics before I left, hopefully after not seeing it for a week I will definatly be able to see some healing around the edges...

-

-

-

-

I won't tell him he's hurt if you guys wont tell him.... [Wink]

Not much to update, he's still being himself and working on growing that skin. I'm on Spring Break this week, so I snapped a few quick pics before I left, hopefully after not seeing it for a week I will definatly be able to see some healing around the edges...

-

-

-

-

I won't tell him he's hurt if you guys wont tell him.... [Wink]

I think the wound looks great except the grafted section...It looks weird to me....I wonder if itll eventually not make it? Looks like it will look like a patch if it does heal on there...

I think the wound looks great except the grafted section...It looks weird to me....I wonder if itll eventually not make it? Looks like it will look like a patch if it does heal on there...